Here at the Home of Good Taste, we’re looking forward to the official start of summer and the salad season!
To celebrate, we’re running a competition on our Facebook page and giving away three hampers of salad dressings and condiments. All you have to do to enter is simply head over to our Facebook page (@MaryBerrysFoods) and tell us what is your favourite summer dish.
The competition launches on the 4th May and runs until 10th May - good luck!
Prize Draw Rules
The Promoter is R H Amar, Famous for Fine Foods since 1945.
R.H. Amar & Co. Ltd.
By entering into this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules:
• The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees and agents of the Promoter, as well as family and household members of the same or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions.
2. Promotional Period
• The promotion will commence on 4th May and will end at 23:59 on the 10th May 2018 (any entries after this date and time will not be accepted).
3. How to enter
• To enter:
o Comment on one of the competition posts by @MaryBerrysFoods on Facebook between the 4th and 10th May 2018 by telling us what your favourite summer dish is. You can only enter the competition once.
4. Winner Selection
• All winners will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results from all comments between 4th and 10th May 2018
5. Winner Notification
• The winners will be notified via Facebook on Monday 14th May 2018
• Winners must provide their name and address via Facebook by 23:59 on Thursday 17th May 2018
• The winners may be required to:
o participate in related publicity and consent to use of their photographs for such purposes.
o Acknowledge the prize via the instructions in the winning notification;
o Provide verification details (proof of age etc.) if requested; and
o Confirm they wish to accept the prize.
Failure to do this will result in the prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner.
• There are three prizes each consisting of a hamper containing a variety of salad dressings and condiments from the range.
Delivery of prizes
• There will be no cash alternative and no additional or alternative prizes are available, although the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value in the event of circumstance beyond its control.
• Prize will be sent within 28 days of winner notification
• Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website.
• Where a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize.
• The winners are responsible for any tax arising on a prize.
• Prize winner details will be shared with our partner Ceres PR for fulfilment and will be stored until the prize has been fulfilled, or for 3 months, whichever is shorter. They will not be used for any other marketing purposes.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any time and without notice due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter is not responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries.
• To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
• The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
• Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.